New Jersey Child Custody and Parenting Time Attorney

Child Custody Arrangements | Reasonable Visitation | Best Interests of the Child | Married or Unmarried Parents

When your marriage or domestic relationship is over and there are minor children still in the home, one of the biggest challenges you face is working out where the children will live Child Custody and Parenting Timeand when they’ll have time with both parents. As a parent, you want what’s best for your children, but you also want to play a meaningful role in their lives, to make a difference in their growth and development. Attorney David M. Lipshutz can help.

At the David M. Lipshutz Law Office, in Stratford, we have worked with families in divorce for more than three decades. We understand the emotional challenges that can come with divorce, particularly when there are minor children still living at home. We know how important it can be to have regular and timely contact with your attorney, so that you know where you stand and what your options are. Because David M. Lipshutz is a sole practitioner, you’ll work directly with him throughout the legal process. We’ll keep you up-to-date on all matters related to your case, so that you have the information you need to make good decisions about your future.

At the David M. Lipshutz Law Office, we don’t take every case that comes through our doors. We’ll only agree to represent you if we believe we can make a difference. To learn more about how we can help, contact our office online or call 856-627-1990 for a confidential meeting.

Our Child Custody and Visitation Practice

We will listen closely to learn the unique circumstances of your case, so that we can help you secure a custody arrangement that promotes the best interests of your minor child, as well as your rights as a parent. We’ll help you understand the differences between physical custody and legal custody, and will ensure that any custody arrangement takes into consideration the specific educational, religious, medical and other special needs of your child.

Whenever possible, we’ll seek to negotiate a workable custody agreement, but we are also prepared to take your case to court to get the outcome that’s best for your children and for you. We have a comprehensive knowledge of the law, and can protect your rights if you or your ex seek to relocate with minor children.

Contact Our Office

To set up an appointment, contact our office online or call us at 856-627-1990. We are available to meet with you weekdays between 9 am and 5 pm. We won’t take your case unless we know we can help.

David has made the difficult decision to retire after 43 years.

Rebel Brown Law Group is available to assist his new and existing clients.

We can be reached at 856-881-5000.

Our firm offers free consultation in most matters. Learn more about us at

Learn more